1. Ce que nous enseignent les oiseaux
pron pron S verb art noun
What Birds Can Teach Us
Pron noun auxverb pron
• Verbs in French are conjugated in every person that they are.
• There are articles that take place in the different that they are
• The end ¨aux¨ in French, doesn´t exist inEnglish that means plural.
2. “ OBSERVEZ attentivement les oiseaux du ciel,
Verb adverb art noun art noun
Verb .adv art noun prepnoun
"OBSERVE intently the birds of heaven
• Verbs in French are conjugated in every person that they are,in this case is conjugated in the 2º person of the plural without a subject.
• The article ¨du¨ in French in the contraction with the articles ¨de le¨, because in French is wrong to say that, thecorrect word is ¨du¨
3. Parce qu’ils ne sèment, ni ne moissonnent, ni ne ramassent dans des magasins ;
Conec pro. neg verb. Neg verb neg verb conjart noun
Conj pron aux adv verb noun. conj verb. .conj verb .prep.
Because they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses;Noun
• In French the words that finish with a vowel and the other one who is next start with a vowel too, the first vowel have to quit off that vowel and put a quote before the word that start witha vowel
• In French the words ¨ni ne¨ means choice in French are two words but in English is just only one ¨or¨
4. Ses disciples n’étaient pas les seuls à l’écouter.
Det nounverb neg art noun prep verb
His audience was not limited to his followers
Pron noun verb adv verb pre pron noun
• In French the negation is complemented by a...