2. Drive - she is drive
3. Ride a bike - we are ride a bike in the morning
4.Go to the movies - they are go to the moves in the aftenoon
5. Run - he is run
6. Shop - it is shop is pretty
7. Swim - we areswimining in the colomos
8. Read - he´r read in the library
9. Take a walk - we are take a walk in the park
10. Study- he always study in the house
11. Dance - does he dance in the show
12. Watch televisión - My family always watch televesion inthe night
1. Who do you live with? My family
2. What do you do after class? Play basketball and homework
3. Where do you live? I live in my house
4. What do you like to do onweekends? Playing tennis, basketball and soccer
5. Why does the teacher give homework? To learn
Write the –s for of the following verbs.
1. do Does___________
2. have Haves__________
3. work Works________
4. say Says__________
5. push Pushs________
This is my perfect woman
I a looking for a woman who knows understand me and care meabove everything I think that is the most important. I'm not asking for much, just that. I belive that could say that there are a plenty of perfect women.
Quotes about friendship:
Friendshipis one mind in two bodies.
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Some friends come intoour lives for just a short time. Others come and stay forever. Think about your closest friends. How long have you known each other? Some people say that their spouse or family member is their best...