Location: Durban – South Africa
General Summary Operate, or perform various activities in the productionmachine, receiving ejector product machine and packed in plastic bags or corrugate
1. Product packaging in plastic bag or cardboard
2. Examine completed work to detect defects and verifyconformance and adjust machinery as necessary to correct production problems.
3. Meet with prior line attendant 10 minutes before starting for updates.
Requires standing, requiresrepetitive movement, requires bending or twisting, requires using hands to handle, tools or controls, requires competition or awareness of competitive pressures, includes exposure to contaminants , includesexposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, requires working in hot (above 31 C degrees) or cold (below 17 C degrees) temperatures, requires exposure to hazardousequipment, requires exposure to hazardous conditions, requires repeating the same physical activities or mental activities over and over, requires being exact or highly accurate, job pace is determined bythe speed of equipment or machinery, requires meeting strict deadlines, requires work with others in a group or team, requires wearing common protective or safety equipment, requires working indoorsin non-controlled environmental. Use Lean manufacture methods at all times.
Essential Functions and Duties
1. Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material before operatingand report immediately to your supervisor if any problems or observation
2. make sure that the bag count that is printed is the same as the amount of product inserted on the bag
3. Make surethat the printing of the corrugated is the same information that is on product bags inserting into the box
4. Verify and inspect all bags comply with all the requirements for Quality before...