World News Stories
1. News Story One:
A. Huge Creature Lashes out at Man and Canine
B. Giant Crocodile Eats Dog and Bites Man
C. Man Becomes Latest Fatality in Attacks
2.News Story Two:
A. Woman Missing After Tornado Hits Town
B. Injured Woman and Missing Cat Result of Twister
C. Frightening Storm Causes Damage in the Thousands
3. News Story Three: A. Man Disposes of Ring Out the Window
B. Kitchen Sink Holds Man Hostage
C. Man Battles Burned Fish in House
4. News Story Four:
A. Family Lost After Car Breaks Down on WeekendDrive
B. Winter Hike Over Mountain Turns Deadly for Family
C. Snow Storm's Grip Strands Family on Outing
Ingredients (serves 4)
* 85g sachet strawberry jellycrystals
* 2 tbs strawberry liqueur (optional)
* 375ml can evaporated milk
* 150ml thickened cream, whipped to soft peaks
* 2 tbs grated white chocolate
Method1. Place jelly crystals in a large bowl. Whisk with 100ml boiling water to dissolve, then allow to cool. Add the liqueur, if using, then add the evaporated milk and use a hand-whisk tobeat until thick and frothy.
2. Pour the mixture into your prettiest serving glasses or dishes and chill for at least 4 hours or until set.
3. When ready to serve, top eachbavarois with whipped cream, white chocolate curls and strawberries, if desired.
* A classic bavarois is a chilled dessert of custard, cream, gelatine and fruit puree orother flavourings. This cheat's version is a great store-cupboard dessert. They're also lovely topped with sliced strawberries along with the cream and white chocolate.
* Take a triparound the globe with our range of international recipe collections. Start with our French recipes, Thai recipes, Turkish recipes and Spanish recipes.
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.