Larry Page, the current CEO, and Sergey Brin, president of Technology, co-founded Google in September 1998. Currently, the company has over 20,000 employees worldwide anda management team comprising some of the technology professionals experienced in the sector.
Why there is the company? Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make itaccessible and universally useful.
What you believe in the company? Their values and principles are based on:
1. The most important are the visitors: their lives, their work andtheir dreams.
2. Attract beginners and experts.
3. Designing for the world.
4. Planning with a view to the present and future.5. Simplicity is the key
FROM EXTERNAL TO INTERNAL ANALYSIS
1. EXTERNAL ANALYSIS
The 8 keys to Google's marketingstrategy
1. The value of the product builds the brand
2. Marketing to help the product
3. Corporate Social Responsibility
6. Mobile Internet
7. Relying onusers
8. Experiential campaigns
What resources and capabilities is it based on?
Corporate function Strategic innovation
Good contents Reputation
Web technology Constantly updated
Simplicity Clarity in content
Get links Relevant searchpages
Avoid Penality Take action against websites that perform unethical practices to improve their positioning.
Get help The position requires to be constantly informed.
What do you thinkit should do in the future?
Should follow the following principles:
1. Focus on the user.
2. Desire to improve.
3. Be very good is not enough
4. There´s always more information to...