2. How are you?
3. How are you doing?
4. How is everything?
5. How’s everything going?
6. How have you been keeping?
7. I trustthat everything is well.
General greetings (Informal)
2. What’s up?
3. Good to see you.
4. How are things (with you)?
5. How’s it going?
6. How’s life been treating you?Greeting a person you haven’t seen for a long time (Formal)
1. It has been a long time.
2. It’s been too long.
3. What have you been up to all these years?
4. It’s always a pleasure tosee you.
5. How long has it been?
6. I’m so happy to see you again.
Greeting a person you haven’t seen for a long time (Informal)
* How come I never see you?
* It’s been such a longtime.
* Long time no see.
* Where have you been hiding?
* It’s been ages since we last met.
To introduce self-expression, among others:
- I would like to Introducemy self, my name's ...
- May I Introduce my self?
- Let me Introduce my self. my name ...
- I want to Introduce my self. my name ...
This expression is used to introducepeople to each other:
- I would like you to meet .... (Name that wants to be introduced)
- This is my friend, boss, manager ... (name that wants to be introduced)
- Have you met ... (name that wantsto be introduced)
- May I Introduce you to ... (name that wants to be introduced)
- Let me Introduce you to ... (name that wants to be introduced)
- I want to Introduce you ... (name that wants tobe introduced)
The first friendly greeting used is "How do you do" then continued with; It's nice to see you, I am glad to meet you, usually rewarded with the same phrase, after the second meetingof the phrase was not used again instead used:
Simple good-byes (Formal)
* Stay in touch.
* It was nice meeting you.
* I hope to see you soon.