For questions 1 through 3, select the word that is spelled incorrectly.
1. Judy’s neighbor was friends with her neice and invited her on the holiday sleigh ride.
2. Professor Rinkie told the story but preferred omitting the forgettable occurrance with the horses.
3. When they hurried the magnificent conveyance along, they were sure that they would be victoryous.
For questions 4 through6, select the correct spelling of the word to fill in the blank.
4. The girl displayed _____ behavior when she found out her puppy was injured.
c. distraughtd. distrauht
5. The _______ crowd mourned the loss of their leader.
6. The mother attempted to ______ her son with toys.
a. molifeyb. mollify
For questions 7 through 9, choose word that is incorrectly spelled in the sentence.
7. Rudy beleives you should focus on your children more than on yourmarriage, due to the complexities of young minds.
8. Buying prescents for others is not the most authentic way to develop newfriendships.
9. Larry flew to India to participate in a pilgrimage across the Indian countryside, hopeing to relinquish all stress andachieve peace.
10. Which word is not spelled correctly in the context of the following sentence?
The climate hear is inappropriate forsnow sports such as skiing.
11. Which word is not spelled correctly in the context of the following sentence?
Dr. Vargas was surprised... [continua]
Cite este ensayo
(2011, 04). Guia de instruccion. BuenasTareas.com. Recuperado 04, 2011, de http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Guia-De-Instruccion/1873233.html
"Guia de instruccion" BuenasTareas.com. 04 2011. 2011. 04 2011 <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Guia-De-Instruccion/1873233.html>.
- MLA 7
"Guia de instruccion." BuenasTareas.com. BuenasTareas.com, 04 2011. Web. 04 2011. <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Guia-De-Instruccion/1873233.html>.
"Guia de instruccion." BuenasTareas.com. 04, 2011. consultado el 04, 2011. http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Guia-De-Instruccion/1873233.html.