Health care in Venezuela is venturing towards its advancement in leaps and bounds. With extensive and advanced vaccination systems and cost-effective health careservices, health care in Venezuela has gained a completely new dimension. In a campaign to fight against dengue, President Hugo Chavez propagated the importance of health care In Venezuela.Venezuela Health Care Statistics
* Briefly, the health care system in Venezuela has achieved the summit with leaps and bounds. Some of the important Venezuela health care statistics are:
* The hardwork and the dedication of the Venezuela government and the combined efforts of the health organizations in Venezuela have worked towards the improvement of health care in Venezuela.
“Chagas diseaseoccurs mostly in the rural states of Trujillo, Lara, Portuguesa, and Barinas, but cases have been reported throughout the entire country and sporadic outbreaks occur in Caracas.
This region iscomposed by 4 states, those are:
1. LARA: In Lara, in 2003 they measured dietary behaviors; hygiene; unintentional injuries and violence; mental health; alcohol and other drug use; sexual behaviors;physical activity; and protective factors.
2. YARACUY: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Venezuela-Yaracuy State Global Youth Tobacco Survey2001. United States: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 2001
3. PORTUGUESA: Infant mortality rate has also dropped down to 27 deaths per 1,000 live births in 1990s. Being a countrywhich witnessed massive improvement in the educational system and health awareness, Venezuela saw a new speck of hope with the successful inoculation programs. These had not only lessened the onslaught ofcontagious diseases like malaria and AIDS, but have amply contributed in the growth of health awareness in portuguesa.
4. FALCÓN: in Falcon the life expectancy has grown from 43 years in 1940...