LESSON A: HOW DO YOU FEEL
A. 1. sweat
B. 1. C
A.” Holiday cruise disease shortens holiday formany”
B. A) 2
6. EXPRESSIONS FOR DESCRIBING SYMPTOMS
1. A stomachache, food poisoning, the flu, a rash
2. Weak, sick, dizzy, nauseous,exhausted
3. Coughing, sneezing, scratching, shivering
4. wrist, shoulder.
B. A: what’s wrong?
A: I’m sorry to hear that.
B: can’t stop coughing.
A: no, I don’t think so
A: no, not at all
LESSON B: GETTING BETTER
A. C. An overnight camping trip.
B.Aspirin, bandage, lotion, lozenges, nasal spray, toothbrush, toothpaste.
1. CHAOS: Can’t have anyone over syndrome.
2. Information fatigue syndrome.
3. Hurry sickness.
5. Phone neck.
SYNDROME | DESCRIPTION | POSSIBLE TREATMENT |
CHAOS | You feel embarrassed because your house is always messy | Get a maid. |
Information fatigue syndrome |You expect a quit response to their faxes, text messages, and e-mail messages. For some people,it’s too much | NM |
HURRY SICKNESS | People always rushing, they get headaches a lot | Take anaspirin |
Underload syndrome | Caused by having Little or nothing to do at the office | NM |
PHONE NECK | Holding the phone between your neck and your ear for long time. | A good Long massage |
B. 2. it’s not dangerous here. It’s TOO safe to go out at night by yourself.
4. We can’t finish by 5:00. We have ENOUGH time.
6. There are not enough people registered for this class. Wehave to cancel it.
7. He’s only 12 years old. He’s not old enough to drive.
C. 1. I don’t have enough time to finish my work.
2. There’s too much noise here.
3. Are there enough tourist traps...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.