Name: Adolf Hitler
Date of birth: April 20 1889
Place of birth: Braunau-am-Inn, Germany-Austria
Death: April 30 1945 in Berlin. GermanyPolitical Party: Nazi
Address: Hitler's Bunker, Bundesstraßen, Berlin, Germany
Telephone: 866321444E-mail: Adolf-Hitler@Naziparty.net
Left school at 16 with no qualifications. Moved tovienna to study art. Tried to enter the Vienna Art Academy, but was rejected. He Lived as painter in Vienna. This led to extreme political and racial ideas. He Joined a military academy, were he waseducated to be a soldier and military leader.
- He became leader of the National socialist German Worker’s Party ( Nazi Party)
- He rebuilded the Nazi Party, and used newcommunication techniques, baked up with violence, to get his message across.
- He became Chancellor of Germany.
- Took dictatorial powers.
- German re-militarization.
- Allied with Italy and Japan.
- Heconquered Poland, Denmark, Part of France, Greece, and many other European countries, being almost the conqueror of the whole Europe.
- Military Leader
-Political party Leader (Nazis)
- Germany’s Leader
- Europe’s Conquest
- Great Orator
- Very Charismatic
- Leadership ideas
- Great Leader
- Good at convincing people
-Good military leader
- Good Strategy planner
- Good at making alliances and pacts
Adolf Hitler is a highly recommended person, by:
-Britain’s Prime MinisterChandelier
There are not much texts found that are written by Hitler himself, but there are lots that talk about him, As he was such an important...