Rough Terrain Cranes
• 20-30 tons (18-27 mt) maximum lifting capacity • 94 ft. (28.6 m) or 100 ft. (30.5 m) maximum boom length • 141 ft. (43.0 m) or 147 ft. (44.8 m) maximum tip height • Four-section full power, mechanically synchronized boom with single lever control • Swingaway jib offsettable 0°, 15° or 30° • Two-speed main and auxiliary winches •Quick-reeving boom head and hook block • Fully independent multi-position out and down outriggers • Environmental operator’s cab optimizes load visibility and productivity • RCI 510 load system Rated Capacity Indicator • Easy access for routine servicing of the engine, transmission, batteries, etc. provided by hinged lockable access doors. • Easy to read load chart books include range diagrams •12-month or 2000 hours warranty, major weldments are 5-years or 10,000 hours
simple, available and cost effective™
Machines shown may have optional equipment.
TEREX RT 200 / RT 200XL SERIES
Rough Terrain Cranes RT 220/RT 200XL – 20 tons (18 mt) RT 250/RT 250XL – 25 tons (23 mt) RT 275/RT 275XL – 27.5 tons (25 mt) RT 230/RT 230XL – 30 tons (27 mt)
94 ft. (28.6 m) or 100 ft. (30.5 m)FOUR-SECTION, FULL-POWER, MECHANICALLY SYNCHRONIZED BOOM WITH SINGLE LEVER CONTROL
• High strength, four plate construction welded inside and out with embossed side plate holes to reduce weight and increase strength. • Single boom hoist cylinder provides boom elevation of -4° to 76° for easier reeving changes and close radius operation. • Quick-reeving boom head; no need to remove wedge from socket. • 360°house lock standard.
RUGGED, EASY-TO-MANEUVER CARRIER
• Box-type chassis construction with reinforcing cross members. • Range-shift type power-shift transmission with integral torque converter; neutral start; 6 speeds forward 6 reverse. • Hydraulic four-wheel power steering for 2-wheel, 4-wheel or crab steer. • Full air over hydraulic drum type brakes with air dryer. • Fully independenthydraulic outriggers may be utilized fully extended to 19 ft. (5.79 m), in their 1/2 extended position, or fully retracted. • Tail swing only 9 ft. (2.74 m). • Standard Cummins 6BT5.9 diesel engine. • Easy access for routine servicing of the engine, transmission, batteries, etc. is provided by hinged lockable access doors without the need to unbolt access panels. • Engine compartment access doors(4), and operators cab are all keyed alike. • All outside compartments and fluid reservoir access doors/caps have lockable latches or are equipped with padlock hasps. • Standard 20.5 x 25, 24 P.R. tires. • Tachometer and rear axle centering light standard.
POWERFUL, TWO-SPEED WINCHES
• 474 fpm (144 m/min) maximum line speed, 12,510 lbs. (5673 kg) maximum line pull. Single lever control. •Integral automatic brake. • Electronic drum indicators. • Grooved drum, tapered flanges, and spring loaded cable roller for improved spooling.
ENVIRONMENTAL OPERATOR’S CAB
• Rated Capacity Indicator (RCI) system including anti-two block system with automatic function disconnects. • Deluxe six-way adjustable operator’s seat has torsion bar suspension and adjustable head and arm rests. • Sound andweather insulated for comfort. • Removable front window, hinged tinted glass skylight, and sliding right-hand window. • Dash-mounted controls for swing, boom telescope, boom hoist, and single lever two-speed main winch; pedals for swing brake and boom hoist. Foot accelerator with hand throttle. • Complete instrumentation. Environmentally-sealed rocker switches. Circuit breakers in cab.
HIGHCAPACITY, DEPENDABLE HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
• Three gear pumps driven off the transmission. Combined system capability is 113 gpm (428 lpm). • Hydraulic reservoir with 94 gal. (355 l) capacity and full flow oil filtration system.
• 72 ft. (21.9 m) main boom. • 26 ft. or 26 to 43 ft. (7.92 or 7.92 to 13.11 m) swing-on jib. Both offset 0°, 15° or 30°. • Auxiliary winch with rope. •...