* To determine the leisure preferences of the consumers .
* To know the preferences of the persons to the different proposed leisure activities (by meansof survey and focus group.)
* To determine the average price that the persons would be ready to pay
* To find a strategic zone for the location of the park.
* To determine the potentialmarket
* Our project will be reflected in an exploratory investigation, because we need to know which activities could have a a high demand from consumers or clients. and to beable to have a higher control and satisfaction towards the clients at the areas with more demand here you are mixing 2 separate ideas
* Collect our information by using the personal interviewmethod, because we need to know precisely the preferences of the consumer as well we will obtain greater certainty and probability of acceptance of the consumer.
* determine the range of prices thatthe customers will be willing to pay .
* Another important point of what we want is to gather information about designs of logos, web page, infrastructure, membership and diverse games.
* The limitiation of the project is time.
* And finally the secondary information could be found through this link.
you need to work on the way you are presenting the inform ation. It ahould be in anarrative way and not just with bullets. Explain and check the way you are written. There are too many grammatical error and sometimes it is too hard to understand what you are trying to say
4.0ORGANIZATIONAL PROFILE OF YOUR TEAM
Emy Anda (Team Leader)