Colegio el Sagrado Corazón de Jesús
5to bach A C.C.L.L.
María Fernanda Aquino
1. Benchmarking (Evaluación comparativa): Is a measurement ofthe quality of an organization's policies, products, programs, strategies, etc., and their comparison with standard measurements, or similar measurements of its peers.
2. Website (Sitio web): Isa depository of information destined for public or private use, usually residing in a remote server.
3. Web service (Servicios web): Automated resources accessed via the Internet. Web servicesare software-powered resources or functional components whose capabilities can be accessed at an internet URI.
4. Blog (blog): Is a journal (online diary) made available on the internet by anyindividual.
5. Click path (Veces que se visita un sitio web): Is the sequence of hyperlinks one or more website visitors follows on a given site. A visitor's click path may start within thewebsite or at a 3rd party website and it continues as a sequence of successive web pages visited by the visitor.
6. E-service (Servicio de correo): The meaning of E-service (short for electronicservice), represents one prominent application of utilizing the use of Information and communication technologies (ICTs) in different areas.
7. E-tailers (Empresas que utilizan internet para enviarproductos): Are electronic retailers, including online banks.
8. FAQ`S (Preguntas más frecuentes): It means frequently asked questions and it is the one that include key product questions withshort answers.
9. Knowledge base (Base de conocimientos): Are databases of answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ`S).
10. Live chat (Sistema de soporte que permite que alguien seayudado por una compañia en especifico): Is a common Web site support system, allowing someone to be assisted by a company representative, who typically handles more than one site visitor at a time....
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.