THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY!
COMMITTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware
are designed and manufactured to the highest standardsin quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a
tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is
our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
▪ Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
▪ Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbals stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands,
concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
▪ Drum Set claws, tensionrods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
▪ Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
▪ The LIFETIME WARRANTY applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
▪ Marching Wood Shells.
▪ All Pearl Percussion products (except rims lugs, and tuning plates whichhave a 1 year warranty).
▪ SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
▪ Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
▪ RH-2000 Remote Hat cable.
▪ Collar Joint on all Pearl drum Thrones.
▪ Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, and nuts and bolts.
▪ Marching carriers and marching carrier parts.
▪ Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
▪R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, and junction boxes.
▪ Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
▪ All ADAMS products.
▪ Taiko heads.
THIS WARRANTY DOESN'T COVER:
▪ Normal wear and tear.
▪ Improper assembly.
▪ Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
▪ Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
▪ Instruments that havebeen sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
▪ Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
▪ Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
▪ Instruments whose trademark, name oridentification number has been changed or removed.
▪ Drum hardware and stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, and Black Nickel.
▪ Drum hardware and stands finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
▪ Consumables such as heads, sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, snare cords/straps,
cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.▪ The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
▪ The head on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of
purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility forwarranty protection.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl
dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the
package or the returned shipping carton will be...