It is the department with the largest number of employees in the hotel. Responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel, rooms, corridors, offices, common areas, etc..FUNCTIONS
1 .- .- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
2 .- PERSONAL TRAINING .- each hotel employee must be trained to interact with peers, interact with other hotel departments and customers.
3 .- .- SUPPLIES ANDEQUIPMENT ordering, storage, control, re-order, housekeeper along with the controller may have a pattern of life of the equipment used.
4 .- .- OFFICE WORK are all reported to be carried. The mostvoluminous is the time to take a good payment record given the large number of employees.
The rooms department is responsible for capturing and handling requests forreservations. The same works in close coordination with the reception department staff and housekeeper.
The department must determine the availability of the hotel, quoting the room rates, make reservationsand confirm and document.
The department is composed of a reservations manager who oversees and directs the good performance of the department and reservations agents who perform functions to addressthe reservations that come in different media, group bookings, reservations agency Internet or tout operators, manage the money from the deposits corresponding to guarantee reservations.
* Controls and coordinates all reservations
* Maintain control over the accuracy of the information given by the booking agents
* Monitors and controls the shares of the suppliers (travelagents) to ensure they do not exceed the number of rooms contracted in each category.
* Maintain relationships with suppliers coordial
* Review and modify the room rates according to theinstructions of the competent departments.
* Ensure that the database is current datacenter
* Ensures that all reservation request is answered the same day
* Ensures accuracy in the preparation of reports:...