Ranking of Concepts
• Social structure
• Political philosophy
Definition of Concepts
• Socialstructure: Social organization based on established patterns of social interaction between different relationships, regulated through accepted norms and shared values.
• Religion: a specificfundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
• Language: A language is considered to be a system ofcommunicating with other people using sounds, symbols and words in expressing a meaning, idea or thought. This language can be used in many forms, primarily through oral and written communications as wellas using expressions through body language.
• Education: education is the process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills and values from one generation toanother.
• Political philosophy: Political philosophy is the study of human social organization and of the nature of man/woman in society. is the study of such topics as liberty, justice, property,rights, law, and the enforcement of a legal code by authority
• Social structure:
1. Purchasing power because in some societies only male can spend money.
2. Each culture hastheir own costums, and it’s important to know what is acceptable and what is not to do in the new culture.
3. family closeness, could influence the activities of the corporation cases where family loyalty is paramount, for example when a employee's family is selected for an office, on an employee that's right but not the family.
1. Products that will enter to a newculture maybe have to have some modifications depend to the religion, because some beliefs.
2. Some societies may be very receptive to new products or processes, and some companies may consider...