I DONT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE
What can I do with a degree in foreign languages?
There are many types of job opportunities for majors in languages and literature. Some careersrelated to speaking, reading and writing proficiency in a particular language. These include teaching a foreign language and working in the mass media ass a radio, TV, or newspaper journalist.
Manygovernment agencies require language specialist such a translators and interpreters. International agencies such as NGOs (non-governmental organizations) also hire many graduates for their languageskills. The United Nations and its branches is the world’s largest employer of language specialists.
Proficiency in foreign languages also qualifies you for many jobs in business. For instance, youcould work in tourism or the hotel industry, in financial or export companies, or in an advertising or public relations firm.
Finally, a degree from the Department of Languages and Literature givesexcellent background training for advanced professional degrees in law, international banking and international business. And some graduates continue for advanced degrees in literature and becomeuniversity professors.
Can you tell me a little about your self!!
(Job interview tips)
Many peoples feel stressed and nervous before a job interview because they aren’t sure what to do or say,these tips will help you to prepare.
1. Arrive early. Greet interview with a handshake and smile.
2. Be prepared to talk about work experience and other experience.
3. Don’t answerquestions with just eyes or explain all of your answers.
4. Be enthusiastic positive about the job and speak with confidence.
5. Remember that you should also ask questions it shows that you areinterested.
6. If the interviewers have problems understanding your Accent, speak clearly and slowly.
7. At the end of the interview shake hands again with your interviewer.
Can you do a...