October 28, 2009
When your energy level is running high, you are more creative, happier, and more relaxed.Some people believe that we are born with a personality that is innately energetic, lethargic, or somewhere in between. However, we are all capable ofgenerating more energy in our lives at home or at work.
HOW TO CREATE MORE ENERGY
There are many ways in which you can generate more energy before youleave for work. These two methods are simple and can be practiced without a great deal of planning:
1. Wake up to natural light by opening your curtainsbefore you go to bed The light coming in signals your body to stop releasing melatonin, a hormone that tells your body.
to continue sleeping.
2. Playmusic that is lively and upbeat. This will set the tone for the day.
HOW TO MAINTAIN MORE ENERGY
Once you have raised your energy level at home, youcan also learn to maintain your energy level at work.
• Remain positive throughout the day.
• Avoid people who are negative and have low energy.Instead, seek out those who are cheerful and positive. They will boost your energy level.
• Avoid foods with caffeine, such as sodas and coffee.
• Monitoryour sleeping habits. Sleeping too long can make you just as tired as sleeping too little.
If you practice these methods to create and maintain yourenergy levels, you will find that these techniques will become a natural part of your daily life. Enjoy the change and experiment with your own techniques!