1. - Have you ever ______ anything in the lottery?
2. - My goodness you're fat. ¡I’ve _____ a lot of weight!
3. - She _____ the contest with little competition.
4. - Excuse me, can you _________ me the time?
5. - Have I ______ you the latest news?
6. - _______lies is a bad habit of mind.
7. - The apparatus is the point ______ falling to pieces.
8. - Can you point ______the way please?
9. - They were within twopoints _____winning the game.
10. - I might have gone, if ____________.
a) I will have time.
b) I had had the time.
11. - If the wind had blown harder _________________________.
a) It had destroyed the crops.
b) It would have destroyer the crops.
c) It would have been save.
d) It will be.
12. - If I had listened to my father, I ___________ and notbusiness administration.
a) I had been studied.
b) Would have been studied.
c) Would have studied medicine.
13. - If a cancer vaccine had been discovered in 1060, millions of lives.
a) It will be saved.
b) It had saved.
c) Would have been saved.
14. - I'm sorry there's __________ for you in the mail today.
15. - Are you going to themovies tonight? No, I'm going ________.
16. - That _______ me of a joke I wanted to tell you.
17. – She ______us to be here early.
18. - I'll be home _______earlier today.
a) A few.
b) A little.
19. – How _______moneydo you earn a week?
c) A lot.
20. - I was _______what happened to our car.
21. - Ten soldiers were seen _________up the hill.
22. - I notice, he keeps _______ his glass.
c) To spill.
23. - She jealouslywatched us ________ together.
a) To dance.
24. – They _______us do all sports of difficult things.
b) To make.
25. – He ________them write a page a day.
26. _________me be quiet. If you can!
27. - She found her lost child in __________ thepark.
a) To play.
28.- He met his wife while in ________ the army.
b) To serve.
29. - I used to catch moths _______ near the light.
c) To serve.
30. - Don't you remember him ______ glasses.
a) To wear.
31. - He's helping his father ______the crop.
b) To harvest.
32. - Do what I told you. _______away.
33. - Some things are impossible. It is necessary to ________them' away to save.
34. - That chair is still wet. ____ away please.
35. - You had better______away. I don't want to see you again.
36. – He _____away my toys and won't give them back.
37. - Most important rivers flow ________
38. - Many of us are mistaken for weather balloons going _____.