Name: ________________________________ Date: __________________
1. ANSWER THE FOLLOWINGQUESTIONS: (1 pt)
How old are you?
What’s your favorite color?
__Do you like vegetables?
Can you swim?
2. CIRCLE THECORRECT ANSWER. (2 pts)
It can fly. It can´t swim. It´s a BIRD / CAT
It can swim. It can´t climb trees. It´s a CANGAROO / FISH
It can´t talk. It can´t fly. It´s a PARROT / LION
It canjump. It can´t sing. It´s a RABBIT / EAGLE
3. COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH “IS”, “AM” OR “ARE” AND THE ACTION WITH “ING”: (3 pts)
I _______ ______________ an apple. (eat)
Anna and Mark_______ ____________ a tree. (climb)
Mary _______ ____________ in the park. (walk)
He _______ ____________ (run)
They ________ ____________ food. (make)
The rabbit _______ __________ inthe garden. (hop)
4. CHOOSE THE FRUIT OR VEGETABLE ACCORDING TO IT´S DESCRIPTION: (1.5 pts)
It is round. It is red. It is sweet and rosy. What is it?
Orange / banana / apple / carrotIt is yellow. It is sweet and soft. Monkeys like it. What is it?
Cherry / broccoli / pineapple / banana
It is brown outside and yellow inside. It is round. It is salty. What is it?
Olive/ potato / carrot / chili pepper
5. DRAW THE OBJECTS AS FOLLOWS: (1.5 pts)
❖ There is a cat in the box.
❖ There are two apples next to the box.
❖ There is a sweater under the box.6. LABEL THE ROOMS IN THIS HOUSE (1 pt)
7. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS USING “DON´T” AND “DOESN´T” (2 pts)
Do doctors make food?
No, ______________ _____________.
Do architects fly planes?