* I was a student. Yo era estudiante.
* You were here. Tú estuviste aquí.
* He was my friend. El era mi amigo.
* She was a journalist. Ella era una periodista.
* He wasa teacher. El era un profesor.
* It was a book. Esto fue un libro.
* We were mechanics. Nosotros fuimos mecánicos.
* You were pilots. Ustedes eran pilotos.
* They were policemen.Ellos eran policías.
* John was an engineer. John era un ingeniero
* The baby was tired. El bebé estaba cansado.
* She was fat. Ella era gorda.
* You were sick. Tú estabas enfermo.
*It was a fast car. Este era un carro rápido.
* We were in the job. Estábamos en el trabajo.
* You were friends. Ustedes eran amigos.
* The janitors were happy. Los conserjes estabancontentos.
* I was in the school. Yo estaba en el colegio.
* He was a good teacher. El era un buen profesor.
* It was a new. Eso era nuevo.
* He was in the park. El estaba en el parque.* You were in the church. Tú fuiste a la iglesia.
* I was in the ice cream shop. Yo estuve en la heladería.
* She was in the Rocafuerte. Ella estuvo en Rocafuerte.
* You were a goodbrother. Tú eras un buen hermano.
* Rider and his friend are in their house. Rider y su amigo estuvieron en su casa.
* They were running. Ellos estaban corriendo.
* She was a buying. Ellaestaba comprando.
* He was a reading. El estaba leyendo.
* She was a funny. Ella era alegre.
* You were swimming. Tú estabas nadando.
* They were looking. Ellos estaban mirando.* You were a cutting paper. Tú estabas recortando papel.
* He was a talking. El estaba hablando.
* He was gluing shapes. El estaba pegango formas.
* Where was Jack yesterday? ¿ Dóndeestaba Jack ayer?
* What day was it yesterday? ¿ Qué día fue ayer?
* Where were they last week? ¿Dónde estaba la semana pasada?
* I was at home yesterday afternoon? ¿Estaba en la casa el...