The importance of good performance in developing international relations, political, commercial, cultural worldwide today is essential to achieve the integral development of nations.
No single nation can thus be considered self sufficient and which does not need the assistance and support of other countries, even the richest nations need resources they lack and that throughnegotiations and global agreements meet their needs and wants elsewhere.
Climatic conditions of each nation to make exchange areas producing goods needed for survival and development of vital areas between nations. The development of international trade makes countries flourish, by leveraging their assets grow best, and then exchange with other countries to see what they produce best.
In thiswork developing international trade: definition, causes, origins, benefits, agencies, international financing and so on. As well as major global agreements that governs international trade.
in analyzing the economy, we review the dimension that transcends the borders of a country, i.e., addressing the economic problems for international purposes.
The importance ofinternational relations in the sphere of trade, politics or culture has reached a global level, a deeper meaning to such an extent that one can not speak only of goods but also trade integration schemes.
The international economy poses to study the problems of international economic transactions, therefore when we talk about international economic co link international trade factors.International trade is the exchange of economic goods that takes place between the inhabitants of two or more nations, in such a way that gives rise to outflows of goods from one country (export) entries of goods (imports) from other countries.
The data show a definite statistical link between freer trade and economic growth. Economic theory points to compelling reasons for the link. All countries,including the poorest, have assets-human, industrial, natural and financial, which can be used to produce goods and services for their domestic markets or to compete overseas. Economics tells us that we can benefit when these goods and services are traded. Put simply, the principle of "comparative advantage" says that countries prosper first by taking advantage of their assets to concentrate on what theycan produce best, and then exchanging these products for products that other countries produce best.
CAUSES OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
International trade is due to two causes:
1. uneven distribution of economic resources
2. Price difference, which in turn is due to the possibility of producing goods in accordance with the needs and tastes.
ORIGIN OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
theorigin is in the sharing of wealth or products of tropical countries for temperate-zone products or cold. As they were going improvements in the transport system and the effects of industrialism were higher, international trade was increasing due to increased flows of capital and services in the most backward areas in its development.
ADVANTAGES OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
International trade allowsgreater mobility of production factors between countries, leaving as a result the following advantages:
1. each country specializes in those products which are more efficient which allows better use of productive resources and raise the living standards of their workers.
2. Prices tend to be more stable.
3. Enables a country will import those goods whose domestic production is notsufficient and are not produced.
4. Makes it possible to offer products that exceed consumption to other countries, in other markets. (Exports)
5. Balance between scarcity and excess.
6. The movements of goods into and out of scale give way to the international market.
7. Through the balance of payments is reported that types of international transactions have been carried out...