* Apple iconmenu contains system info and special programs that ideal with running the computer
* File menu contains file items like open, print, save, quit, move to trash and close.
* Edit menu containsediting items like undo, cut, copy, paste and clear
* View menu contains items for changing how things appear on the screen
* Help menu contains items to access tutorials or helpfulinformation
On a Mac system, the menu bar always remains at the top of the screen, except when running certain programs, like games, that do not require a menu bar
Many programs and applications runwithin Windows or boxes that can be opened, minimized, resized and closed. When a program window opens, you may notice that the menus on the menu bar change. That is because the menus vary to suit theneeds of the program that is running. At the top of each window, you will see a title bar contains the title of the program or folder. To the left of the title bar is a small square icon that closes thewindow. On the right, are two square icons the left one resize the window and the right one minimizes/maximizes it. Resizing allows the user to make the window smaller or large. Minimizing the...