Ministerio del poder popular para la educación
Guarenas, 06 de diciembre de 2011
Yesterday you ran intoa friend of yours, Helen. She told you a lot of things. Here are some of the things she said to you:
1. I'm thinking of going to live in France.
2. My father is in thehospital.
3. Sue and Jim are getting married next month.
4. I haven't seen Bill for a while.
5. I've been playing tennis a lot lately.
6. Barbara has had a baby.7. I don't know what Fred is doing.
8. I hardly ever go out these days.
9. I work 14 hours a day.
10. I'll tell Jim I saw you.
11. You can come and stay with me ifyou are ever in Toronto.
12. Tom had an accident last week, but he wasn't injured.
13. I saw Jack at a party a few months ago, and he seemed fine.
Later that day you tellanother friend what Helen said. Use reported speech.
1. Helen said that she was thinking of going to live in France.
2. Helen said that her father was in the hospital.3. She said (that) Sue and Jim were getting married next month.
4. She said (that) she hadn't seen Bill for a while.
5. She said (that) she had been playing tennis a lotlately.
6. She said (that) Barbara had had a baby.
7. She said (that) she didn't know what Fred was doing.
8. She said (that) she hardly ever went out these days.
9.She said (that) she worked 14 hours a day.
10. She said (that) she would tell Jim she had seen me
11. She said (that) I could come and stay with her if I was ever inToronto
12. She said (that) Tom had had an accident last week but he hadn't been injured
13. She said (that) she had seen Jack at a party a few months ago and he had seemed fine