Eng. DANIEL E. ALARCON'S RESUME
Daniel Eduardo Alarcón M.
Altos de Canaveral 2 ,B8, Ap. 302
Colombia, South America
Work: 577-680-3062 Intl. Phone Call
Home: 577-678-0333 Intl. Phone Call
Movil Phone: 57-310-2232125 Intl. Phone Call
Detailed Resume at: http://www.daniel-alarcon.cjb.net/
Electrical Engineer Word Format Resume # 002-03============================================================
Power Systems Electrical Engineer with 13+ years working in Transmission and Distribution Lines, Power Systems, Electrical Substations, Power Transformers and Towers (13.2/34.5/115/230 Kv). Design and Construction. AutoCAD™ strong user, Easy Power™ and Power Station™ user at the local light company, experience withautomated line design tools such as TLCADD™ (Transmission Line Computer Aided Design and Drafting), LD-Pro™ (Line Design – Professional), PLSCADD™ (Power Line Systems - Computer Aided Design and Drafting) and similar packages, and maybe all Microsoft Windows™ knowledge.
Electrical Engineer with 10+ years of experience in electrical design and engineer building electrical power distribution,lighting, security, paging and low-voltage data systems to ensure safe, reliable and energy-efficient operations of Industrial, Residential, Commercial (building) projects, and healthcare facilities.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, or implement informationtechnology solutions in accordance with business needs.
• Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
• Ability and willingness to work on multiple projects at one time and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
• Abilityto work with team members to deliver on time and on budget-committed results to customers.
• Management of subcontracts, knowledge of multi-discipline construction methods and practices.
Development of Power Quality Studies:
• Working as part of a team of electrical engineers and designers.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams and schematicblueprints.
• Perform short circuit, Load Flow, Protective Relay Coordination and coordination studies utilizing state-of-the-art software; generate existing conditions reports.
• Electrical Design Projects: Analysis, design, documentation of large and/or complex power distribution, lighting design, fire alarm, security, audio/visual, telecommunications, and telephone systems for new andrenovated and for a variety of building types.
• Experience include high, medium and low voltage systems design including specifying, power distribution, schematics, layouts, grounding system, and secondary systems, estimating and load studies.
• Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70), the National Fire Alarm Code (NFPA 72), and the Life Safety Code (NFPA 101).• Help to develop specifications for use in bid packages and develop working drawings.
1. Strong knowledge of the design and construction of overhead and underground distribution systems, single line and three line diagrams, electrical interconnect drawings, and structural / electrical details as well as familiarity with NESC (National Electric Safety Code), NEC(National Electric Code), andRUS construction specifications.
Languages, Systems and Applications Knowledge:
|Skill Description |Skill Level |Last Used |
|AutoCAD™ 12/14/2004. |High |Work – 2003 |
|Microsoft Office 2003/XP Premium™. (Word, Excel,...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.