PREPOSITIONS OF TIME AND LOCATION (PLACE)
• When is the concert? (When’s the concert?)
It’s on September 7.
• What year were you born?
I was born in 1982.
• Whattime is the movie? (What time’s the movie?)
It’s at 8:30 P.M.
• Where is the teacher? (Where’s the teacher?)
He’s at school in room 204.
• Where is your mother? (Where’s your mother?)She’s at home in the kitchen.
• Where is the doctor? (Where’s the doctor?)
He’s at the hospital in the emergency room.
• Where is the DHL office? (Where’s the DHL office?)
It’s onLopez Mateo Boulevard.
|Preposition |Time |Place |
|In|Part of day: in the morning, |City: in Tijuana |
| |in the afternoon, in the evening|State: in California |
| |Season: in the summer |Country: in Canada|
| |NON-SPECIFIC DATES |Section of the city: |
||Month: in September |in Playas de Tijuana |
| |Year: in 1982 |Aspecific section in a place: |
| | |in the classroom|
| | |in the kitchen |
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.