* Name: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, o The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
* Genre: Drama
* Time: 1950
* Location: Germany - Auchviz
* MainCharacters: Bruno – Shmuel – Ralph (Father) – Mother – Gretel (Daughter).
Use the 5 of the words below to write meaningful sentences about the film. Use any tense.
Fence – Jew –Jewish – Concentration Camp – Friendship – Nazi – Nazi Concentration Camp – Execution – Undressing – Prisoner – Crime – Against Humanity – Tree Swing – Military Uniform – Innocence – Child´s Point ofView – War Game – Holocaust – Gas Chamber
* The prisoner was abused child and exposed to the worst treatment.
* In Nazi concentration camps died Bruno and Shmuel with more Jews in the GasChamber.
* The war game was a favorite of Bruno and his friends, playing at home and pretended to shoot death
* Bruno and Shmuel to Undressing thought they were going to take a shower
* TheHolocaust left thousands suffering and death was in vain.
Complete the summary by using the words from the box
Crates - Promotion – Devastating – Home – Far Away – Explorer – Life –Do
When Bruno returns do from school one day; he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates. His father has received a promotion and the family must move from their home toa new house Far away, where there is no one to play with and nothing to 5. A tall fence running alongside stretches as far as the eye can see and cuts him off from the strange people he cansee in the distance.
But Bruno longs to be an Explorer and decides that there must be more to his desolate new place than meets the eye. While exploring his new environment, he meets another boywhose Life and circumstances are very different to his own, and their meeting results in a Home that has Devastating Consequences.
Analyze the comments below. Think about...