Pautas para una entrevista de trabajo en ingles
Una de las cosas más importantes a recordar sobre cualquier entrevista de trabajo es que su objetivo principal es tener en cuenta un intercambio de la información entre ambas partes (aspirante y compañía) Como el aspirante, usted desea impresionar al empleador con un buen fondo es decir, educación, las posiciones de trabajo, y laboresextra-curriculares anteriores.
Su resumen les habrá dado una cierta indicación de cómo que tan bien usted esta preparado. Durante la entrevista usted espera que esto amplíe y pueda demostrar habilidades fuertes de la comunicación. Se espera que sus habilidades de la comunicación (oral, escrito y non-verbal) sean evaluadas de cerca y sean practicadas bien. Otras habilidades críticas a la posicion tambiénserán evaluadas, así que se cerciore usted haber hecho la investigación sobre la posición y las necesidades de la organización
Common Interview Questions
Questions about you:
* Tell me about yourself?
* How do/would your friends describe you?
* What is the most interesting thing you've done in the past three years?
* What do you want me to know about you that isn't onyour résumé?
* Tell me about an interesting article you recently read in the newspaper.
* What?s the last non-school related book you read? What did you learn from this book?
* What kinds of tasks and responsibilities motivate you the most?
* Why should I hire you and not the next candidate who walks in the door?
* Do you prefer to work with others or on your own?* What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
Questions about your qualifications:
* Why do you want to work here? Why should I hire you?
* Do you have the skills to work in this position/company?
* What specific skills have you acquired or used in previous jobs that related to this position?
* Tell me about what you learned from your previous jobs andinternships.
* What did you like/dislike about your last job?
* What is your biggest accomplishment?
* Describe your leadership/communication/coordinating/etc style?
Questions about your education:
* Why did you choose to study ___?
* Describe the course that has had the greatest impact on your thinking.
* What courses did you enjoy the most? Least?
* Tellme about your extracurricular activities during school. What do you believe you have gained from these experiences?
Questions about your understanding of the job/company:
* What do you know about our company? Position?
* Why did you apply to our organization?
* What interests/impresses you about this organization?
* What criteria are you using to evaluate theorganization for which you hope to work?
* What can you tell us about our company?
* What do you think of our organizational structure?
* Who else are you interviewing with? What do you think of those organizations?
* Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size? Why?
* Do you have a geographic preference?
* What are your salaryexpectations for this position?
* Where do you see yourself in ___ years?
Behavioural-based Interview Questions
* Tell me about a time when you were able to express your opinions maturely in spite of disagreements or objections.
* Give me an example of a time when you had to be assertive in giving directions to others.
* Tell me about a time when yousuccessfully expressed your ideas/opinions in a tactful and careful way.
* Tell me about a time when you were willing to disagree with another person in order to build a positive outcome.
* Describe a time when you had to sell an idea to our boss, authority figure, or technical expert.
* Tell me about a time when you had to present a proposal/idea to a person in...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.