Make sentences and put the adverbs (in italic print) in correctly (behind the verb or object).
1. is / over there / the cinema The cinema is over there.
2. inside / go /let's let´s go inside
3. the kitchen / downstairs / is the kitchen is downstairs
4. playing / the kids / are / outside the kids are playing outside
5. she / not / been / here / has she hasnot been here
6. the bathroom / is / upstairs the bathroom is upstairs
7. were / everywhere / we / for / looking / you we were looking for you everywhere
8. we / anywhere / you /find / couldn't we couldn't find you anywhere
9. ? / there / a post office / nearby / is is there a post office nearby?
10. must / we / walk / back home we must walk back home
Arrange the words to make sentences. Place time expressions at the end of the sentence.
1. haven't / recently / seen / I / him _______I haven´t seen him recently_______________
2.I'll / you / see / soon I´ll see you son
3. afterwards / met / at the pub / him / we we met him at the pub afterwards
4. help / immediately / I / need I need help immediately
5.was / arrogant / he / then / very then he was very arrogant
6. ? / now / are / where / you are you where now?
7. ? / to go / where / you / do / want / today where do you want to gotoday?
8. ? / do / yesterday / did / you / what what did you do yesterday?
9. as soon as possible / you / him / the truth / tell / should you should tell him the truth as soon aspossible
10. hasn't won / lately / my team my team hasn't won lately
Adverbs of Frequency
Rewrite the sentences and put the adverbs in correctly.
1. I have been to London. (often) Ihave often been to London.
2. Have you been to Boston? (ever) Have you ever been to Boston?
3. He plays golf on Sundays. (sometimes) He sometimes plays golf on Sundays