In reference to my post on the importance of developing interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligences of Gardner in theXXI century , it seems appropriate to reflect on activities we can do in the classroom with our students to develop and evaluate the different skills you have.
Ling Intelligence IU stica:· I ESEARCH accompanied with oral reflective
· Check in books and magazines physical and virtual in order that they can cite authors and include appointments in other contexts.
· Brainstorming with students ( Brainstorming ) to generate original ideas in a relaxed atmosphere and can lead to dialogue and debate
· Games with words like (hand stop me), crosswords, wordsearches, Hangman
· Reading aloud stories, stories, poems, tongue twisters.
· Bring a journal or play reporter where the student has to narrate the scene with several details.
Logic andMathematics Intelligence:
· Problems written for the student to interpret them in an equation.
· Scientific demonstrations
· Exercises graphics operations with elements(for early stages)
· Games assemble elements like Rubik cube puzzle, Sudoku
· Simulations and practices of buying and selling items
· Logic games like chess and checkersSpatial Intelligence
· Use diagrams to group information
· Maps to get to a specific point
· Management Plans, 3D drawings, artists'
· Imagine, graph anddescribe a scenario
· Activities related to body language, theater, dance, martial arts.
· Integrate the theatrical performance of a work they are reading in class
·Crafts, art and aesthetics related to a topic
· Student participation in contests book read, poems or recitations where you use your body language and expression.
Musical Intelligence:... [continua]
Cite este ensayo
(2012, 12). Investigacion Cuasiexperimental. BuenasTareas.com. Recuperado 12, 2012, de http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Investigacion-Cuasiexperimental/6900950.html
"Investigacion Cuasiexperimental" BuenasTareas.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Investigacion-Cuasiexperimental/6900950.html>.
- MLA 7
"Investigacion Cuasiexperimental." BuenasTareas.com. BuenasTareas.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Investigacion-Cuasiexperimental/6900950.html>.
"Investigacion Cuasiexperimental." BuenasTareas.com. 12, 2012. consultado el 12, 2012. http://www.buenastareas.com/ensayos/Investigacion-Cuasiexperimental/6900950.html.