It is located in a stunning location with sea front view, but far from humanity. Luckily, the only settlement of people nearby is the neighboring fishingvillage by the Sal. Their coordinates are 17 degrees North and 23 degrees east. It is the perfect resort for people seeking refuge from big-city stress, and people that want to taste the experiencethe live of a King, full with luxury and elegance.
The style basically incorporates the flavor and the extravagance of the Indian culture mixing with traditional westerntouches, with color but at the same time elegance, and gracefulness.
It is the purpose is to give a sense of PEACE, TRANQUILITY, LUXURY and UNIQUENESS.
All the furniture and the equipment in theresort are high quality and top of the line.
C) PHYSICAL ARRANGEMENT AND CAPACITY
SUNSET POOL VILLA 60
SEA VIEW VILLA 30
GOA SUITEVILLA 10
RESTAURANTS, SPA, GYM & POOL
6 restaurants located in different parts of the resort with top of the line kitchens.
* SPA, GYM POOLS
* The resort has 3 full spas with steam, massage andaromatherapy rooms.
* There are 2 gyms, with fully equipment, one in the towers wing, and the other in the villas wing.
* 3 different pools with different environments and dimensions.
*DISTRIBUTION OF THE ROOMS
* Construction Schedule
It is a 2.5 years construction approximately. (2011- 2014)
1. First Months (8 to 10) Foundations of the Resort.
2. Second yearthe facade, the roof of the Resort.
3. Third year (the floors, the pools, furnishings, decoration, etc).
41 million for construction