- Add: Ability repair demos with playback on wrong map and stuck console.
- Add: Ability to remove fade to black in demos.
Version 5.1 Nov 7. 2002
- Fix: Bug withviewdemo when demospeed was set.
Version 5.0 Oct 31. 2002
- Add: Automatic creation of movies (outputting BMP's).
- Add: Timedemo support.
- Add: Ability to playback demo both as playdemo andviewdemo (more advanced playback).
- Fix: Teamsay strip support for 188.8.131.52 demos.
- Fix: Faster loading time.
- Chg: Removed the change of resolution since the bug has been fixed.
- Chg: Does notdisplay resolution anymore (cause of the fixed bug).
- Del: Removed playback of old demos (too buggy).
Version 4.0 May 12. 2002
- Add: Support for 1.0, 1.1, 1.3 and 1.4 demos.
- Fix: Some demos turnedup as resolution 512x384 when they weren't.
- Fix: Support for Windows NT not running Internet Explorer 4.
Version 3.2 Feb 7. 2002
- Add: revert.exe for Half-Life reversion if the servercomplains with old DLL's.
- Fix: Playback of new demos after playback of old.
- Fix: Teamsay stripper bug.
- Fix: Browse and/or double-click did not always load the correct file.
- Fix: Updates registrywith latest location of GeekPlay.
- Fix: Playback of old demos failed sometimes cause of file permissions.
Version 3.1 Feb 7. 2002
- Add: Playback of old demos in CS retail.
- Add: Improvederror messages.
- Fix: Reloads demo after being converted.
- Fix: Does not return an error when you cancel a browse.
- Fix: Does not clear the last demo played when returning.
- Fix: Finally fixes the"could not read HLV1" problem for CS retail users.
- Fix: Some teamsays were not found.
- Fix: "Could not copy demo-file" fixed.
Version 3.0.1 Feb 7. 2002
- Fix: Forces new .DLL's when playingnew demos (if the playback of old demos have bugged).
Version 3.0 Feb 6. 2002
- Add: Ability to watch old demos. Half-Life 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 (Counter-Strike 1.0-1.3).
- Add: Teamsay window closes...