● THE MACHINE SHOULD ONLY BE CONNECTED TO MAINS SOCKET WITH PROPER EARTH CONNNECTION AND CORRECT VOLTAGE.
● PLEASE TURN OFF THE POWER SWITCH AND UNPLUG THE POWER CABLE IFTHERE IS A NEED TO OPEN THE TOP COVER.
Thank you for selecting our coin counter. In addition to normal counting,adding and batching, this model can also provide advanced functions such as memory, automatic stop and automatic reverse to remove jammed coins. Two independent adjustments for coin diameter and coin thickness make it universal. It is the perfect solution for fast, accurate and reliable coin counting.
Heavy duty model:
Hoppercapacity Basic model:
1000 coins (Φ25x2mm)
2000 coins (Φ25x2mm, with extended coin hopper)
Heavy duty model: 4000 coins (Φ25x2mm)
Counting speed Basic model: less than 1200 coins/min
Heavy duty model: less than 1200 coins/min
Coin diameter range 14～34 mm
Coin thickness range 1.0～3.5 mmDisplay 6 digit LED
Batch range 1～9999
Power supply 220V 50 HZ (or 110V 60Hz)
Power consumption Basic model: 45W; Heady duty model 55W
Dimensions BASIC MODEL: 258(w)×355(d)×207(h)mm
HEAVY DUTY: 258(w)×418(d)×380(h)mm
Weight BASIC MODEL: 8.5kg; HEAVY DUTY: 12.5kg
2. OPERATING METHOD
2.1 Key functions
ON/OFFStart and stop the machine.
Q Function key for selecting batch number. When batch-counting mode is selected the indicating light of this key will be on and for normal counting mode the indicating light is off.
+1000 Two functions: 1.Show the contents in the bag or tube in batch
B counting mode; 2.Set the batch number.
+100 Two functions:1.Reset the display and transfer the number
Mof counted coins to memory; 2.Set the batch number .
+10 Two functions:1.Show the total number of counted coins
ACC stored in the memory; 2.Set the batch number.
+1 Two functions:1.Clear the display; 2.Set the batch number.
Power switch is located at the left back of the machine.
2.2.1 Normal Counting Mode
(1) Set the power switch to its ON position.
(2) Use the Qkey to select the Normal Counting Mode (The indicating light of Q key is off).
(3) Select proper settings for diameter and thickness of coins to be counted.
(4) Pour the coins into the coin hopper.
(5) Press ON/OFF key. The machine will start and count the coins. The display will continuously show the number of counted coins.
(6) The machine will stop automatically a few seconds after thelast coin is detected. To manually stop the machine press ON/OFF key.
The maximum number of coins to be displayed is 999,999. When this value has been achieved the machine will stop and the indicating light above the B key will flash to indicate the overflow.
2.2.2 Batch Counting Mode
(1) Use the Q key to select one of the 7 preprogrammed batch numbers. The factory settings for preprogrammedstops are 20, 50, 100, 200, 500,1000 and 1500. Operator can also set the requested batch number manually by referring to the following steps.
Method one: Press the Q key several times until "8" appears in the far left of the display. Keep the Q key depressed and then set the requested batch number by using the 4 two-function keys.
Method two: Keep the Q key depressed (disregard the figure atthe far left of the display) and then set the requested batch number by using the 4 two-function keys to replace the original batch number. "8" will automatically appear in the far left of the display.
The machine has the capability of automatically remembering the latest setting of requested batch number.
(2) Reset the batch quantity register: if the indicating light above B key is on,...