1. WHEN I finish course eight, I’m going to take course night.
* I'm going to take course night, WHEN I finish course eight
2. My brother always does his homework BEFOREhe goes to bed.
* BEFORE he goes to bed, my brother always does his homework.
* He usually does it right AFTER he eats supper.
3. We’re going to have supper downtown BEFORE we go to the movies.* BEFORE we go to the movies, we're going to have supper downtown.
4. AS SOON AS the class is over, I have to leave.
5. Are you going to lend me that book AS SOON AS you get through with it?
*No, I can't lend it to you UNTIL Juan reads it. I promised to lead him has it next?
6. MY sister always tries to play the piano WHILE I'm trying to study.
FILL THE BLANKS WITH THEAPROPRIATE WORD
1. I usually eat supper right before I go to sleep.
2. Do you like to listen to the radio while you´re studying?(WHILE/UNTIL)
3. Your brothers is going to the university when he finishes high school, isn´t he?(WHEN/BEFORE)
4. Nobody likes to go to the dentist until he has to.
5. You should answer Paul´s letter as soon as you can.(BEFORE/AS SOON AS)
6. As soon as That picture comes to town, I´m going to see it
(WHILE/ AS SOON AS)
7. I often read in bed after I go to sleep.(UNTIL/AFTER)
8. I´ll be glad to help you with that translation after I get through writing this letter.
9.While we see the play, let´s have something to eat.
10. When I get my certificate from the institute, my boss is going to raise my salary.
11. I´m going to pay my...