* 1981 Marries Charles
* 1982 Prince William born
* 1984 Prince Harry born
* 1992 Diana and Charles announce their separation
*1993 Diana reveals her plan to withdraw from public life
* 1995 Diana discusses her marriage on TV
* 1996 The divorce is finalized
* DIED Aug. 31, 1997, after a car crash in Paris
* Some say that Princess Diana lived a fairy tale. But upon examining her life events and obstacles, one can see that Diana was not only a real heroine, but also, a real person.Princess Diana was a very human heroine in a sense. She personifies how a woman should strive to be.
Every blah blah
* Heroines are allowed to make mistakes too. Diana’s adulterous marriagebrought her down to the level of any other ordinary person. The Princess admitted to having her bouts with depression, self-mutilation, and bulimia. This allows the public, especially women to empathizewith the way she was feeling. Diana’s demonstration of how to overcome an obstacle and the way she turned a helpless life into one of aiding others shows why people look up to her and idealize her.A Funeral Of A Heroine
* Diana’s funeral, a world wide event, demonstrated exactly how powerful and moving she was as a heroine. She was followed by many mourners that had been inspired by herwarmth, intelligence, grace, and care for humanity. Her death had such a wide impact on not just England, but the world, that one must admit what a motivational heroine she was and will continue to be.Her death in some ways seems to inspire people even more than her work while she was alive.
The power of a woman
* Princess Diana seems as if she used her charm, beauty, eloquence, and warmthfor benevolent purposes. She is the ideal female. She uses her attributes that one can only attribute to being a woman for good. She has neither too little nor too much sex appeal. She knows how to...