I. - GENERAL INFORMATION.
1.1. – Educative Institution : Juan Miguel Perez Rengijo.
1.2. – Grade : 5to “A, B”.
1.3. – Component : Oral and written communication.
1.4. – Theme : “Future Plans”
1.5. – Time : 90’
1.6. – Number of students : 25
1.6. – Trainee : Gabriel Alonso Fasanando Pisco
1.7. - Trainer : Lic. Jenny Valera Galvez
II. - METHODOLOGICALSTRATEGICS.
2.1. - Approach : Communicative.
2.2. - Method : Communicative.
2.1.1. - Technique : Repetition Drill, Audio, Pictures.
2.1.2. - Materials : Pictures, Lexical cards, Markers, Board, And Blue Tack.
2.3. - Transversal Content : Educación en valores para estilos de vida.
2.4. - Evaluation : Heteroevaluation.
III. - EXPECTEDLEARNING OUTCOMES.
3.1. - Oral comprehension and expression:
* Student solicits relevant information to produces an album about his/her actual life and his/her future plans.
3.2. - Text Comprehension:
* Student organizes presentation forms of the album about his/her actual life and his/her future plans.
3.3. - Text Production:
* Student designs an album about his/her actuallife and his/her future plans.
3.3. - Attitude to the Area:
* Perseverance in the homework: Students corrects her/his mistakes and learn about these.
Freedom: student expresses her/his opinion without cohesion.
IV. - BASIC CONTENTS:
4.1. - Grammar :
4.2. - Lexical Item: Teacher Married, Work, Engineer, Travel,sing, etc
4.3. - Phonetic Transcription:
Teacher: /´ti:tʃər /
Marry: /´mærid /
Work: /wɜ:rk /
Engineer: 1 / ´endʒə´nɪr /
Travel: / ´trævəl /
Sing: /sɪŋ /
4.4. - Previous Knowledge:Likes and dislikes, Preferences.
Information Card, Information in passports.
V. - BIBLIOGRAPHY:
* MINISTERIO DE EDUCACION. “English 1” Editorial Bruño. 2008. Lima. Peru.
* LANGENSCHEID, Diccionario Ingles Español.
* APPROACHES AND METHODS IN LANGUAGE TEACHING. Jack C.Richards and Theodore S. Rodgers.
* TECHNIQUES AND PRINCIPLES IN LANGUAGE TEACHING. Diane Larsen-Freeman.
* Axbey, Susan, Real Time @merica 3, Richmond Publishing, Editorial Santillana.
VI. - METHODOLOGICAL STRATEGIES
1.Situation to get previous knowledge. ( 10 minutes)
* Teacher greets students by saying: “Good afternoon students”
* After this teacher ask to the students about the date: “What date is today? What month? What day? And what year?”
“Monday, May 30th , 2011” |
Now, teacher shows an album about his and says to students pay attention to get the topic.
T: It is me and this is myalbum
T: My name is Gabriel Alonso, I like dance but I dislike study math, I have brown eyes, and I going to be a good English teacher.
T: How do you see in ten years? Because now we are in the year 2011 but now let’s imagine that we are in the year 2021.
What will you be/do? For example I will travel to USA,
T: What will you be/do?
S: I will buy a beautiful house.
T: Ok, very well, whatelse?
T: You miss, please, tell me, what will you be/do?
S: I will be a teacher.
T: Very good, Excellent.
T: You mister, what will you be/do?
S: I will be an engineer.
T: Very good, I hope that.
T: You miss, stand up, what will you be/do?
S: I will be a nurse.
T: Very good, congratulations.
T: You miss, tell me, what will you be/do?
S: I will work in USA.
T: Very good,...