FINAL ENGLISH EXAM III PERIOD.
NAME;____________________________ COURSE __9_____ DATE___________
1 CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER.
YESTERDAY WAS SATURDAY. MY MOTHER____1___ ( GO) TO THE
SUPERMARKET. SHE ___2____ (BUY) SOME VeGETABLES AND FRUITS.
WE ____3 _ (not eat) AT HOME THE LAST THREE DAYS.,SO SHE ___4 ___
(NOT BUY)grains and rice. I __5 ___ (eat), more meat because I need proteins.But I ___6 __(not ask) my mother for any because we have anough at home.We __7 _(Keep) it well frozen. Ah! And she _ __ _8 _ (have) some cheese and bread for the SANDWICHES.FINALLY TO my mother __9 __( like ) herself do diet and. she __10____(practice) some exercise with her friends.
1. a) goes 2. a) bought3.a) doesn´t eat
b) went b) buys b) didn`t eat
c) go c) buying c) didn`t ate.
4. a) don`t buy 5. a) ate 6. a) didn`t ask
b) didn`t bought b.) eats b) didn`t asks
c) didn`t buy c) eaten. c) didn`t asked
7. a) keeped 8. a) haves 9.a) like 10. a) Practiced
b) keeps b) hadb) liked b) Practice
c) kept. c) has c) liking. c) Practices
11. According to the picture “ in present progressive”
a. he are driving drunk.
b. he is driving drunk.
c. he is driving drunk.
12. The phrase “ ella te llamará más tarde “….
a) she is going to call you later
b) she is going to called youlater
c) she is going to calls you later.
13. The PROTEIN group is:
a) meat, chicken , fish.
b) meat, bread, lettuce
c) meat, fish, cheese.
14. The FATS and OILS group are:
a). butter, oil, olive oil,
b). oil, cheese, carrot
c). Yogurt, oil. Butter.
15. “The secret to good health is to a balanced diet”, the phrase underline means:
a) Buena saludb) Buenos habitos
c) Buena alimentaciòn
From 16 to 20 according to the following text.
“You will consume the nutrients and energy you need … without too many calories, or too much fat, cholesterol, or sugar”.
16. The word consume is: 17.Nutrients means: 18. Without means:
a. adjective a. food. a.con
b. verbb.drinks b. sín
c. subject c. exercises c. un poco más
19. Fat and cholesterol are group of: 20. The opposite of sugar is:
a. Protein a. salt
b. Fat and oils b. bread
c. Grain c. grain
IED FE YA LEGRIA JOSE MARIA VELAZ
FINAL ENGLISH EXAM III PERIOD.
NAME;____________________________ COURSE: 11______ DATE: __________
1. Reading comprehension
1. When he was born?
a. in 1987
b. in 1946
c. in 1964
2. What was his dream?
a. his dream was become a doctor
b. his dream was study
c. his dream was a little boy
3What did he study in the Yale University?
a. a specialize of immunology
b. a specialize in virology
c. a specialize in tropicaldiseases
4. When and what did he win?
a. In 1987 .The prince of Asturias at the Rockefeller
b. In 1978 The prince of immunology institute Stockholm.
c. In 1994. The prince of Asturias Award .
5. The vaccine against malaria was:
c. Discovered and invented
6. What did he found?
a. He founded the many tropical Institute
b. Hefounded the Scientific Institute.
c. He founded the Colombian Institute of immunology.
7. “American and Canadian families often invite friends and relatives for dinner….”
1. After that ,the family and the guest go back to the living room and sit and talk some more.
2. Then ,everyone moves to the dinning table for dinner.
3. Before dinner, the family and...