Copyright 1998-2009 URSoft,Inc.
All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
This license agreement is a legal agreement between you (individual or a legal entity) and URSoft,Inc, the vendor of the software product "Your Uninstaller!".
YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND THE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR LICENSE BY INSTALLING, COPYING,DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING YOUR UNINSTALLER! IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL, DISTRIBUTE OR USE YOUR UNINSTALLER! IN ANY WAYS.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Grant of license
3. Restrictions and limitations of use
4. Termination of license
7. Limited liability
9. Reservation of rights
" Your Uninstaller! " meansthe Your Uninstaller! software product and everything included in its official distribution packages, such as the documentation, all the plug-ins, and all other files.
"the Vendor" means the developer of the " Your Uninstaller! " software product, URSoft,Inc.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE
The Vendor grants you the following rights provided that you comply with all terms and conditions of thislicense agreement:
1. Usage. You may install, use, access, display and run Your Uninstaller! in so many computers that the license you own allows you to.
3. RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF USE
You are NOT allowed to:
1. Modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to reconstruct or discover the source code, or any parts of it from the binaries of YourUninstaller!.
2. Create, develop, distribute, use, install or store in your computer a program, source code, mechanism, method, protocol or algorithm to bypass or to brake Your Uninstaller!' features or license validation.
3. Remove any product identification, copyright, proprietary notices or labels from Your Uninstaller!.
4. Distribute, re-distribute, rent, lease or sell the licensed version ofYour Uninstaller! or any portions of it or the license itself or any portions of the license without a written permission from the Vendor.
5. Distribute Your Uninstaller! in any other form than in the official distribution packages without a written permission from the Vendor.
6. Use the licensed version of Your Uninstaller! if you know that the copy you are using is illegal or the licenseitself is illegal or fake.
7. Use, run, copy, distribute or store Your Uninstaller! in your computer if this license agreement is violated in any ways.
4. TERMINATION OF LICENSE
The Vendor has the right to terminate this license if you do not abide by the terms and conditions of this license, in which case you must destroy all copies of Your Uninstaller! and all of its component parts.5. CONFIDENTIALITY
Licensed version of Your Uninstaller! and any license authorization codes or files are confidential. You agree to take adequate steps to protect Your Uninstaller! and any license authorization codes and registration file from authorization disclosure or use. You agree that you will not disclose the licensed version of Your Uninstaller!, any parts of it, its license or anyparts of the license to any third party.
THE VENDOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY ARISE BY REASON OF TRADE USAGE, CUSTOM, OR COURSE OFDEALING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR UNINSTALLER! IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THAT THE VENDOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT Your Uninstaller! WILL RUN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE NOR THAT YOUR UNINSTALLER! WILL OPERATE WITH HARDWARE AND/OR SOFTWARE NOT PROVIDED BY THE VENDOR. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE...
Leer documento completo
Regístrate para leer el documento completo.