You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. You are
creating your reality every minute, probably without knowing it.Here’s why that is so, and how that works.
1. I have created you in the image and likeness of God.
2. God is the creator.
3. You are three beings in one. You can call these three aspects of beinganything you want: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; mind, body, and spirit; superconscious,
4. Creation is a process that proceeds from these three parts of your body. Putanother way, you create at three levels. The tools of creation are: thought, word,
5. All creation begins with thought (“Proceeds from the Father”). All creation
then moves to word (“Askand you shall receive, speak and it shall be done unto
you”). All creation is fulfilled in deed (“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt
6. That which you think of, but thereafternever speak of, creates at one level.
That which you think of and speak of creates at another level. That which you
think, speak, and do becomes made manifest in your reality.
7. To think, speak,and do something which you do not truly believe is
impossible. Therefore, the process of creation must include belief, or knowing.
This is absolute faith. This is beyond hoping. This is knowing of acertainty (“By
your faith shall ye be healed”). Therefore, the doing part of creation always
includes knowing. It is a gut-level clarity, a total certainty, a complete acceptance
as reality ofsomething.
8. This place of knowing is a place of intense and incredible gratitude. It is a
thankfulness in advance. And that, perhaps, is the biggest key to creation: to be
grateful before, and for,the creation. Such taking for granted is not only
condoned, but encouraged. It is the sure sign of mastery. All Masters know in
advance that the deed has been done.
9. Celebrate and enjoy all...