1. Title: My Sisterer’s Keeper
2. Author: Jodi Picoult
Jodi Lynn Picoult was born on May 19, 1966, in Nesconset on Long Island in New York.
Picoult's family moved toNew Hampshire when she was 13. Although she left New Hampshire for college and her early jobs, she settled there again as a married woman. She currently lives in Hanover, New Hampshire with her husband,Tim Van Leer, and their three children, Sammy, Kyle and Jake.
Picoult studied writing at Princeton University, where she earned her bachelor's degree. She also earned a master's degree in educationfrom Harvard University.
Picoult wrote her first story, "The Lobster which Misunderstood," when she was five. While at Princeton, she published two stories in Seventeenmagazine. She wrote her firstnovel, Songs of the Humpback Whale, while she was pregnant with her first child, and published it in 1992.Picoult's novels usually deal with ethical issues and are told from a variety of viewpoints,with each chapter written in a different character's voice. Picoult uses this technique to show multiple sides of a situation and underscore areas of moral ambiguity. Picoult writes stories that areheart wrenching and full of family drama. It should be no surprise, then, that several of her books have been adapted into films for Lifetime, a TV network for women. Her first feature film, My Sister'sKeeper, will be released in theaters in 2009.
3. Main character:
• Anna Fitzgerald
4. Secondary characters:
• Sarah Fitzgerald
• Bryant Fitzgerald
• Jesse Fitzgerald
• Katie Fitzgerald• Mr. Alexander
• Exposition- Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald have a sick daughter who needs several operations that require an organ donor.
• Turningpoint- they decide to have another baby they named Anna to be donating them organs to Kate.
• Rising action- At the time Anna decides to take decision not to donate organs of their body to his...