Escuela preparatoria No 16
Hello I am sure
Hi sure I Am Adam
Nice to meet you Adam
Nice to meet you too.
John this is Adam
Adam this is john
Listen the conversations
i am student
a home maker
What do you do Alex?
I am writer
Is Jeanette a teacher?
I can swim
I ca not swim
Questions with the auxiliary can
Can + pronoun + main
Can not + subject + verb+ complement
Formula make sentence in affirmative or negative form
Pronoun ornoun + auxiliary can+ main verb +complement
Who are they?
Aften a menudo
Soldam rara vez
Sometimes algunas veces
Not ever nunca jamás
What is an adverb?
An adverb is a Word
Those modify a verb in a sentence
Kinds of adverbs
Doud, fast, hard, manners answer to thequestion how?
Last, week time answer the question when?
At about every place answer the question where?
Select the sentence with the most appropriate order of adverb at phrases
• She leavesthe island during the months of December, January after dark.
• She leaves the island after dark during the months of December and January.
• Either “a or b” is fine
• Ramonitaprays at Matthews’s church fervently for his grandmother’s recovery.
• Ramonita prays fervently for his grandmother’s recovery at Mathew’s church.
• Ramonita prays fervently at Matthews’s...