INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
* Ivan Pontón
* Gabriela Cedeño
* Belén García
* Claudia Gómez
* Ma. Fernanda Palacios
* Consuelo Loor
The port company of San Antonio (EPSA) is an autonomous state enterprise, created by law in December 1997, whoseaim is the management, conservation and development of maritime and port activities in San Antonio’s Port. The Ownership of the company belongs 100% to the State and it does not participate in the ownership of other subsidiaries or affiliates. His policy of funding is based on own resources.
The mission of the Port San Antonio is to promote a healthy competition within the port betweenprivate operators, being EPSA a facilitator of long-term investments that promote the development of the port infrastructure in San Antonio.
EPSA's vision is to make more efficient the country's foreign trade through the port business management, enabling exporters and importers to develop their business in terms of economic efficiency and in harmony with the local community and theenvironment. This is based on values such as operational excellence, good teamwork, committed to the development of people, dedication to public service and high commitment to EPSA.
* Manage, exploit, develop and preserve San Antonio Port, as well as his possessions.
* Make all kinds of studies, projects and execution of construction, expansion, improvements, maintenance, repairand dredging in the terminal port.
San Antonio main port is placed in Chile, and it’s owned by the State of that country.
COUNTRIES EPSA IS SETTLED IN
SAN ANTONIO TERMINALS
Inside San Antonio port there are four terminals:
* International San Antonio Port (STI)
* Multioperado Terminal
* Puerto Panul Terminal
* Terminal Sitio 9
INTERNATIONAL SANANTONIO PORT
The International San Antonio Terminal (STI) is a company that operates and manages the Molo South Terminal, specializing in shipping containers. As one of the main actors in the San Antonio Port System.
* Terminal with over 300 employees with high technical knowledge in the harbor marine business.
* 769 meters of continuous quay.
* 4Gantry cranes.
* 31 hectares pavedfor the storing of containers and loads in general.
* Cranes : RTG, reach stacker, trucks and terminal tractors
* 6,000 square meters of covered storage.
* 14 shipping agencies.
* 19 companies for wharfage.
* 1 crane 300 Gottwald HMK E.
* 19 equipment for Reach Stacker.
* 216 connections for Reefer containers.
* Accesses of iron routes tosites 4 and 5.
* 6.5 hect. of storing area
PUERTO PANUL TERMINAL
* Depth of waters, maximum openwork: 36,1 feet.
* Authorized Length: 230 meters.
* Terminal specialized (but not limited) in transference of solid bulks.
* Allowed DWT: 60.000
TERMINAL SITIO 9
* Authorized for ships of up to 190 meters of length.
* Allowed DWT: 45.000.
* Main products: liquidbulks.
* Soft Openwork: 33 feet
Transportation Service: San Antonio’s port has a rail intermodal station. The lines that give transportation services belong to the State Railways Company (EFE), which extent of railway linking Santiago to San Antonio and is used exclusively for cargo. Its network enables the rail to reach all the terminals of the San Antonio Port.
*Offers comprehensive services: cargo handling and logistics services with added value.
* IT and communications solutions.
* The services include charge transfer port for all ships, including consolidation and deconsolidation, warehousing, weighing and inspection of cargo.
* In addition to handling refrigerated containers with adequate facilities and constant monitoring.