END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR “HALO”
IMPORTANT—READ CAREFULLY: This Microsoft End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronicdocumentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also includes any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Microsoft. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, youagree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT islicensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Applications Software. You may only install, access, and run (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for the same operating system, on a single personal computer, (“COMPUTER”) for your personal, noncommercial use. If not prevented by copy protection technology,the primary user of the COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed may make a second copy for his or her exclusive and personal noncommercial use on a portable computer.
· Editors. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains a software Editor, or a software Editor is made available to you by Microsoft for use with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you may use the Editor only in conjunction with that contentspecifically identified in the documentation for use with the Editor. If no content files are identified, you may not use content or other files from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with the Editor. You may reproduce and share files or scripts created with the Editor with friends or family on a non-commercial basis only. Microsoft does not grant you the right to sell or otherwise distribute files from theSOFTWARE PRODUCT in exchange for value.
· Storage/Network Use. If not prevented by copy protection technology, you may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which theSOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
· Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Microsoft.
2. MULTIPLAYER PLAY. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain features that allow you to play the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with other players over a network or the Internet(“Multiplayer Play”). By using such features or otherwise engaging in Multiplayer Play, you agree that Microsoft or its agents may generate, store and transmit certain information that identifies your COMPUTER to other computers for purposes of Multiplayer Play. You also agree that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may continue to generate, store and transmit such game information as necessary while engaged inMultiplayer Play. You agree that Multiplayer Play is not supervised or otherwise under the control of Microsoft or its agents. You acknowledge and agree that Microsoft and its agents have no control over or responsibility for your experience while engaged in Multiplayer Play, or any content or other information or data you may create, encounter or receive, including chat, while you are engaged...