Theme includes 4 versions: Glossy and Flat + Rounded Caption versions of each
(1) To use thesethemes you need to apply the uxtheme multi patcher. you can find files and instructions here http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25495-uxtheme-patch-for-windows-7-rtm-7600/
(2) Afteryou've applied the patch simply copy the contents of "7 Theme" directly to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
(3) Apply the theme from the Personalization window.
(if you have any trouble useGoogle.com)
The replacements included are currently x86 only. If you try to use them on a x64 machine your machine will not boot. You have been warned.
To use the files simply replace theorginals with the ones i have provided. The originals can be found at C:\Windows and C:\Windows\System32
More detailed instructions can be found below.
This theme looks best if youdisable the windows blur. Fortunately our friend PacMani at deviantart has made this simple. Please use this tool http://pacmani.deviantart.com/art/HideBlur-Tool-for-Windows-7-137636666
follow hisinstructions! if it does not work you may need to replace the files manually. the files can be found in his download. There are 2 files. Replace the originals on your system with his patched files then runhis disableblur script as administrator.
REPLACING FILES MANUALLY:
(1) find the files (C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Windows) and take ownership of them (see Google.com for instructions)
(2) if neededchange security settings so that you have full control of the file
(3) rename the file. for example dwm.dll becomes dwm.old.dll
(4) copy the patched files into the originals folder.
OTHER STUFFYOU MIGHT LIKE:
Leopard Icons! http://mr-ragnarok.deviantart.com/art/Leopard-IconPack-inst-X86-def-158823662
Taskbar shadows! http://sweatyfish.deviantart.com/art/Taskbar-Drop-Shadow-102794087...