Deploy Modern Web Maps to Your Entire Organization
Create Fast, Intuitive Web Maps
• Optimize your ArcGIS Server map services so they outperform equivalentArcIMS® services.
Easy to Install
• No need to uninstall ArcGIS 9.3 • 100 percent compatible with ArcGIS 9.3 geodata and maps
• Create better-looking maps with sharper edges to features,clearer labels, and better color transparency. • Reduce the time required to create map caches.
Use APIs to Make Appealing Maps That Are Quick to Create and Simple to Use
• With a single click, ArcGIS analyzes your map and produces recommendations for tuning. • Publish your optimized maps directly from theArcGIS Desktop ArcMap™ application to ArcGIS Server.
ArcGIS Server Licensing Changes Give You More Flexibility
• Perform editing with ArcGIS Server Standard. • Use Spatial, 3D, Network, andGeostatistical extensions with ArcGIS Server Advanced for no additional fee. • Deploy the Web Application Development Framework (ADF™), Web service handlers, and server object manager withoutpaying a deployment license fee.
ArcGIS 9.3.1 helps you create applications that meet today’s high expectations for Web mapping.
Unlock the potential of your GIS. Learn more about ArcGIS 9.3.1 atwww.esri.com/whatsnew.
ArcGIS Online is a central resource for ArcGIS users to share, find, and store maps, layers, and services.
What’s New in ArcGIS Online 9.3.1
ArcGIS 9.3.1 improves thefinding and sharing of geographic information by allowing users to share layers, maps, and services using new functionality. Develop Web applications that incorporate ArcGIS Online geocoding and...