1. MAINTENANCE MANUAL FOR GAMBLING MACHINES WITH MULTI GAME PROGRAM ………………..…..2
2 MULTI GAME PROGRAM GAMBLING MACHINE OWNER'S MANUAL………………………………………..…..4
3. MULTI GAME RULES 10
4. COMBINATIONS IN MULTI GAME 13
5. APPENDIX 1: CONNECTOR DIAGRAM 18
6. APPENDIX 2: SETTINGS ADMISSIBLE VALUES 20
7. APPENDIX 3: PUSH-BUTTON NAMES 21
1. MAINTENANCEMANUAL FOR GAMBLING MACHINES
with MULTI GAME program
Gambling Machine Power On and Off
In order to make the gambling machine start working, it is necessary to hook up it to the alternating current mains with the voltage of 220V. Once the power is on, the inscription «PLEASE WAIT» should appear on the blue screen, and in 60 seconds the machine will switch to the game mode.
If therewere no credits before cutting-out of the gambling machine, it should switch into the demo mode after power-up. Also, the gambling machine will enter this state at the zero value of the credit during some time. The play mode will be at once the credit is received.
If the three-coloured mode indicator (towerlight) is hooked up to the gambling machine, then:
The red one is blinking –it means that the technical mode (adjustment, statistics, the door is opened) or the maintenance personnel interfering is required (credit excess, absence of coins in the hopper);
Both yellow, and green ones are blinking – the player has pushed "ATTENDANT" push-button and is wishing to communicate with personnel;
The green one burns - demo mode, credit input is expected;All are off - the game mode or the gambling machine is switched off.
If the inscription «HOPPER EMPTY» has appeared in the screen bottom, it is necessary to add coins into the hopper and to turn one of the keys.
If the inscription «CREDIT LIMIT» has appeared in the screen bottom, it is necessary to null the credit.
If the inscription «DOOR OPEN» has appeared in thescreen bottom, it is necessary to find out the cause of actuation of the door opening sensor (possibly, there was an attempt of unauthorized access).
At an error detection, the inscription “ERROR OF RAM” is displayed with the code:
Code 1 – a fault in monitoring areas of NVRAM
Code 2 - the balance disequilibrium of the long statistics page
Code 3 - the balance disequilibrium of themain play
Code 4 - password fault
Code 5 - the balance disequilibrium of the risk play (doubling)
The error will be corrected after program initialization (init machine).
The gambling machine can be switched off at any moment – and after switching on, it will restart the state in which it was before cutting-out. In the case you need to switch off the gambling machine, it isrecommended to do this during player's absence.
Credit Input and Clearing
Credit input can be implemented with coin acceptor, bill acceptor and credit key.
For input of the credit with credit key, it is necessary to turn the key and, manipulating the push-buttons STOP 1, STOP 2, STOP 3 to set the necessary credit value.
- Single press of STOP 1 push-button will lead to the «CREDIT» increaseby the value of the credit increment;
- Single press of STOP 2 push-button will lead to the «CREDIT» increase by the tenfold value of the credit increment;
- Single press of STOP 3 push-button will lead to the «CREDIT» increase by the hundredfold value of the credit increment;
- Holding down the push-buttons STOP 1, STOP 2, STOP 3 cause the auto repetition mode;
-STOP 5 push-button will clear the «CREDIT» value.
Credit clearing should be done using KEY OUT service key (or push-button), credit key or PAYOUT push-button used by a player for payout of the credit by the hopper.
2. MULTI GAME PROGRAM GAMBLING MACHINE OWNER'S MANUAL
Switching to the short statistics is realized with the short statistics key. At switching into the...