Dogs never bite me. Just humans.
Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives.
I am invariably late for appointments - sometimes as much as two hours. I've tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong, and toopleasing.
I am not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful.
I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent
I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy
Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them.
Sex is a part ofnature. I go along with nature.
The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
el sexo es una parte de la naturaleza. Salgo a la aventura con la naturaleza
sexo es parte de la naturaleza. me llevo bien con la naturaleza
It's all make believe, isn't it?
• If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere.
• I'm verydefinitely a woman and I enjoy it.
• I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
• I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.
• I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful.
• I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it issomething I must do. The best way for me to find myself as a person is to prove to myself that I am an actress.
• I am trying to prove to myself that I am a person. Then may be I'll convince myself that I'm an actress.
• People respect you because they feel you've survived hard times and endured, and although you've become famous, you haven't become phony.
• Creativity has got to startwith humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer.
• I love to do the things the censors won't pass.
• What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can't I just be an ordinary woman? A woman who can have a family ... I'd settle for just one baby. My own baby.
• I have too many fantasies to be a housewife.... I guess I am a fantasy.
• A career is wonderful thing, but youcan't snuggle up to it on a cold night.
• It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
• It's better for the whole world to know you, even as a sex star, than never to be known at all.
• My work is the only ground I've ever had to stand on. I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation -- but I'm working on the foundation.
• Acting isn't something you do. Insteadof doing it, it occurs. If you're going to start with logic, you might as well give up. You can have conscious preparation, but you have unconscious results.
• A career is born in public -- talent in privacy.
• My illusions didn't have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearinginside. But, my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve!
• Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don't expect me to be serious about my work.
• I'm for the individual as opposed to the corporation. The way it is the individual is the underdog, and with all thethings a corporation has going for them the individual comes out banged on her head. The artist is nothing. It's really tragic.
• Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
In Hollywood a girl's virtue is much less important than her hairdo. You're judged by how you look, not by what you are. Hollywood's a place where they'll pay...