WHAT ARTE THE MAIN CHALLENGES OF STRATEGIC, TACTICAL AND OPERATIONAL ACTION PLANS DESCRIBE THEN
* The business management wants to expand the business tocities like: Cuenca, Loja and Machala in order to be one of the most famous and important fast food chain. But the business doesn’t count with the necessary economic resources in order to expandthe business; the best solution is get a loan to a bank institution
The financial manager is in charge of the process of the loan acquisition:The financial manager is in charge of the process of the loan acquisition, the loan will be payable in 6 years at an interest rate of 15.2% annually. It will be a loan for $ 60.000 to cover theconstruction of the 3 premises, $ 20.000 for each one.
* Set new points of sell in the cities nearest to Guayaquil city. Cities like Machala, Cuenca and Loja.
* The business manager needs tolook for suppliers in different cities; the actual supplier only works in Guayaquil: a business manager request to a supplier directory in order to quote the prices of different suppliers to choose theright supplier.
Set a standard of time and flavor for the employees in the preparation of food in order to improve the customer attention.
* The supervisor has noticedthat the employees are wasting too much time in prepare the food and because of that the service to clients is not satisfactory.
* The chiefs/supervisors of each area must control the time oftheir workers and imposing penalties to the workers who take more time than the expected.
* Another problem is that the new premises aren´t working as expected. They are preparing the food indifferent way.
* We have to training new personal in order that they prepare the food and obtain the same flavor that the principal point here in Guayaquil in all the products.