August 1, 2009
Dear New Student:
We are excited about the upcoming school year at The College of Idaho and hope that you are, too! Our McCall Wilderness Experience will provideawesome opportunities for meeting other students, faculty, staff and administrators in the breathtaking beauty of Idaho’s mountains. (See back for information.)
The schedule for Fall Welcome Week is asfollows for all first-year students (on- and off-campus students, including international students):
Saturday, September 5
• Move-in for on-campus freshmen, 9 am – 4 pm
• Convocation,Jewett Auditorium, 7 pm.
• Students living off-campus, McCain, 8:30 pm
• Floor meetings, 9 pm
Sunday, September 6
• Academic Ice-Breaker Day
Monday, September 7
• Leave forMcCall Wilderness Experience
Tuesday, September 8
• Return from McCall Wilderness Experience
Wednesday, September 9
• Advising appointments
Thursday, September 10
• Classes beginIf you have any questions, please feel to call or send an email to Savala Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 459-5120, or Ron Bonneau, email@example.com, 459-5863.
See you soon! [pic] [pic]
|Savala C. Smith | |Ron Bonneau |
|Director ofStudent Involvement | |Coordinator, McCall Wilderness Experience |
|The College of Idaho | |TheCollege of Idaho |
McCall Wilderness Experience Equipment List
Remember, the weather conditions in the mountains can vary significantlyduring the day and can get quite cold at night so make sure you pack accordingly.
• Warm sleeping bag or sufficient blankets
• Clothing that can be layered to accommodate cool morning and...