END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This Microsoft End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreementbetween you (either an individual or a single entity) and Microsoft Corporation for the Microsoft software accompanying this EULA, which includes computer software and may include associated media,printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT” or “SOFTWARE”). By exercising your rights to make and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the termsof this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and internationalcopyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
· Installationand Use. You may install and use a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
· Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; provided that a) each copy shallbe a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices; b) each copy shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA; and c) such distribution shall not be for commercial purposes.2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
· Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
· Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a singleproduct. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
· Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees...